Wednesday, November 21, 2012- CDF funds were introduced in Kenya about 10 years ago by President Mwai Kibaki. The funds which are allocated to every constituency are aimed at developing the constituencies in projects like water, markets, health, education and other projects to enhance the livelihood of constituents.
In Machakos however the CDF funds are being used in the wrong ways and going to the wrong pockets, according to a confession in Nairobi Exposed.
A case in reference is where he offered to allocate Sh. 500,000 to build a dining hall for Kyeni Baptist Secondary School in 2010. Two years down the line the money has never been delivered to the school account.
Below is the expose:
Hi admin, i want to expose certain MP
20 hours ago
I am here listening; bring it on with details
18 hours ago *Withheld* It IS VICTOR MUNYAKA THE MACHAKOS MP
Back in 2010 thr was ths fundraising ceremony @ kyeni baptist secondary school in machakos, the funds was meant for building the school's dininghall. CDF gave out 500k of wich the money was never deposited in the school's a/c
16 hours ago
13 hours ago *Withheld* The school principal Mr Musau b4 he was transferd l8 last year, he used to go to the mp's office like three tyms a week trying to follow y he never gave out the cash n rumors from the principal say that the mp was given the cash by cdf. The principal was transfferd bcz of the pressure that he was puting on the mp to release the funds so that it bcoms none of his bizz since he will no longer play any role in that school
13 hours ago
Then what happened
13 hours ago *Withheld* When the principal was transferd maneno yote yakaishia hapo since no 1 could go after the cash. Other rumors say that wen he starts campaighn ndo atatoa hiyo pesa aseme ni yake ametoa kwa mfuko itengeneze dinning-hall inorder to get votes from the locals
13 hours ago
Any more information we want to hit him hard
13 hours ago *Withheld* 4 nw thats all i knw n conceal ma id as ussual
From the stables of ezinearticles comes this wonderful piece for those of us that may have been confused on the type of woman men are looking for. Enjoy reading…
I’d like to shed some light on something that women have been puzzled about for centuries, and that is the type of women men fall in love with. There have been so many books written on this subject, yet most have not delivered the common sense answers I am going to share with you in this issue of Smart Woman’s Guide Newsletter.
Without wasting much time, I will get right to the point. I am going to give you 10 personality attributes that men love to see in the women they fall head over heels in love with. Men are attracted to women that have:
·1. Intelligent– This attribute ranks very high, after men have gotten past your looks. Men love women that are smart, opinionated, and articulate. Most enjoy speaking to women who have their own point of view on subjects and are passionate in discussing affairs of the day. Men love to debate, and if you can make them believe, or at least respect, your point of view, then you have a man that will see you as an equal, and not as an ornament to be displayed to the rest of the world until the next best ornament comes his way.
·2.Good Humored – If you can laugh at your man’s crude jokes or take his wisecracks, you become someone he wants to get to know better. But if you’re the type that easily gets upset when he jokes about your raggedy hair or sloppy dressing, men will not find your personality as attractive as one who possesses this quality.
·3. Confident – When you have your own opinion and can defend it, are comfortable in your own skin, regardless of your body size or whatever else Mother Nature has thrown your way, then you have what it takes to attract men that will fall head over heels in love with you.
·4. Supportive – Men find it easy to fall in love with women that encourage and support positive undertakings they embark on. Men love women that have the ability to see what they see in the goals they pursue. Men believe that when you support their dreams and goals, you believe in their ability to accomplish those things that are dear to their hearts. And when you support that which is dear to a man’s heart, you essentially have the key to unlock his passionate love for you.
·5. Accommodating – When you understand that men are not perfect, and you are able to easily forgive them for their imperfections, then you possess one of the most admirable qualities men seek in their love interest. However, if you are the type that will nitpick every single thing they do or nag them at the drop of a hat, then you will not have a man hanging around you for very long.
·6. Patient– This attribute is quite similar to that in #5. When I speak of patience here, I am referring to a woman’s ability to be in a relationship with a man without pressuring him into making a serious commitment he may not be ready to make. Now understand that there is a way to let a man know that you are interested in settling down, without coming across as desperate or overbearing. Women that show men that they are willing to wait for them to propose a committed relationship are apt to be more attractive to men than those that come across as impatient.
·7. Sensual – A woman that is not sensual is not attractive to any man. To be attractive to a man you must be perceived as someone who is very comfortable with her sexuality and knows how to initiate sex spontaneously. If you believe that men should always be the first to make the move when it comes to bedroom and lovemaking matters, you may be doing yourself more harm than good when it comes to your ability to attract men. Improve your ability to initiate intimacy, and you will see how much more attractive you will appear to your guy. You can improve in this area tremendously if you are open to what Michael Webb, a bestselling author, reveals in his exciting e-book, “500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets”.
·8. Honest – Men find authentic and honest women quite attractive. If you are the type that tells it like you see it, men will find this aspect of your personality very attractive. “Say what you will do and do what you say” ought to be your motto. Just as you respect and love men that tell you the truth no matter what, men feel the same way when they meet a woman that does not waste their time with fibs. In a nutshell, men are attracted to women that are honest and down to earth, women that do not pretend to be who they are not.
·9. Open-minded – The willingness to explore other possibilities, new ideas, etc. is an attribute that men seek in the women they want to love. Being open-minded does not mean that one has to compromise one’s personal convictions, but rather is able to see another point of view and respect it, even if it is not one that you share.
·10. Health conscious – Women that take care of themselves are generally more attractive than those that do not. After all a good physique is the first thing that attracts men, even before they get to know how wonderful and exciting you are. Men are attracted to women that exercise, eat right, take care of their hair, nails, and dress well. To attract the best you must look your best – it is that simple.
If a woman loses respect for you as a man, she will also lose attraction and begin to fall out of love with you. It might’ve taken you a long time to find “the one” that you’re now in love with, but unless you’re careful about avoiding the following mistakes, she’ll soon be thinking about backing out of the relationship for good.
1. Belittling Her in Public
Playful teasing each other in private can be a fun aspect to your relationship, especially if it’s kept light and you both have understand each other’s sense of humor. Too often though, some men will belittle their woman in front of their friends or family in a way that she feels is cruel and sincerely harmful to her confidence and sense of pride and comfort in front of others.
In an effort to “show off” to his friends or because he believes that some “habit” his girl has is silly, some guys will say hurtful things about their girlfriend/wife. Even if it’s done when she’s not there, what the man says about his woman is probably going to get back to her eventually and she will feel betrayed and lose respect for him when it does.
2. Being Too Bossy
Women like to have their man be the head of the relationship, but when he starts getting too bossy and treating her like a slave or a servant, that’s when she will begin to lose respect for him.
Being bossy sets in when it has to do with house chores. If you want your relationship to last, you should let your girl do much of the housework, while you spontaneously help out with the housework, but focus mainly on doing the “manly” jobs around the house, making the big decisions and basically leading the relationship. However, when the man decides that he’s the “boss” and his woman has to do whatever he demands of her as if he “owns” her, she will lose respect for him and want out; especially if their sex life isn’t that fulfilling for her either.
3. Always Letting Her “Win”
On the opposite side of being too bossy, some guys will give in to whatever a woman wants because he is too fearful of losing her if he doesn’t yield to her every whim and desire. While it’s true that a woman will usually “test” you to see how much she can “get away with,” what she really wants is reassurance that you are in-charge of their relationship by seeing that you don’t agree to her every request.
If it gets to the point where her man agrees with her every request or “demand,” especially out of fear of her leaving him, she will walk all over him until she eventually loses all respect for him. She’ll then fall into the arms of another man who will show her who is truly “in charge” of their relationship. Girls may act like they want to be the boss in this new age of independent women who can do whatever they want, but deep down they all want a man who is a man and who can and will continually take the lead in a relationship. Any bros out there fumbling…, c’mon dude you the man, act up!
4. Being Weak or Submissive Around Other Men
This one point you must not toy with. A woman is always watching to see how much of a man a guy really is. One of the best ways a woman can see how strong (mentally and emotionally) a guy is, is to watch him interact with other men. Whether he’s chatting to men at a party or talking to a male shop attendant in a store, the woman is watching to see if he acts submissively and places the other man/men above him in terms of dominance. If he bosses her around at home, but let’s most (if not all) other guys boss him around outside of the home, she will lose respect for him instanta and won’t want to “follow his orders” at home – even akpos no go gree if na you date am!
If you want to learn how to be an alpha male who men respect and women love and lust after,please read wide about being an alpha male. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to be the alpha male in a situation and how much your life will improve, not only with women, but at work (or study) and around friends and family. I no say make you turn commando…abeg na nigeria police go carry you shine! Life is completely different when, everywhere you go, people look up to you and respect you. Good things will just start happening to you all of the time. Doors open up for you and women just naturally want to be with you. There’s no need to try to get a woman attracted – she already is because you’re alpha bravo – just saying
5. Being Suspicious of Her Every Move
Trust is essential for the health of a relationship. Without it, all sorts of problems begin to emerge. One of the fastest ways to erode and eventually destroy the trust in a relationship is to become suspicious and overly protective of your woman. Regularly accusing her of wanting to cheat or of doing things behind your back will only lead to a breakdown of trust and a halt to the flow of love in the relationship.
Whether she’s legitimately working with a male co-worker on a project, going out with her friends to the movies or to do some shopping or running errands, some guys will find it difficult, if not impossible, to trust their woman unless they are with her. In an effort to control and keep tabs on her, some guys will stay in constant contact with their woman to find out where she is and what she is doing, snoop on her e-mails and phone messages to see if any guys are saying anything that could mean she wants to be more than “just friends” with them and so on. Women find this to be a major turn-off because they aren’t attracted to men who desperately need them for their emotional security and feelings of self-worth. My advice get yourself busy looking for money.
6. Whining Like a Victim
For a variety of reasons, a man might find that his life plans are suddenly in jeopardy (e.g. he loses a job, his shares/stocks/investments plummet and lose tremendous value, he gets caught up in heated disagreements with family or friends, etc.). It’s understandable that when things go wrong like that, a man might want to talk about his problems with his woman, but when he whines and complains like a victim without looking for solutions, a woman’s respect for him will quickly dwindle not every lady though but it good you brace up. Everyone has disappointments and problems that have to be dealt with, but some men will let it destroy them by dwelling on it and acting like a “victim of life.”
When a man is in a relationship, he should sometimes seek his woman’s advice to see how she feels and what she thinks might be a good way of tackling a problem. Even if he doesn’t follow her suggestions, but instead weighs them up as a possible solution against his ideas, a woman will greatly appreciate that her opinion matters to him and that he is actively trying to find a way to resolve his problems instead of moping, whining and complaining, but not actively seeking a solution. Boys complain and whine, while men decide and act.
Being able to rely on you to be truthful and live with integrity is one of the most important things to a woman when in a relationship with you. It doesn’t matter if it’s a “little white lie” to “keep out of trouble with her” or a major fib that, if discovered, will have life-altering ramifications, most women won’t tolerate their man routinely being dishonest. In fact, once your woman has caught you lying, she will never be able to fully rely on you again. She will not be able to see you as her “rock” or her man of stone and her respect for you will diminish.
1. Muthoni wote ni wapole but hupewa mimba ovyo ovyo. 2. Wanjiku wote huwa wasupuu. 3. Wangare huwa na mushene mob.... 4. Wangui huwa wajuaji mbaya 5. Nyambura ni mafala kiasi. 6. Wairimu ni machopi. 7. Nduta wote ni ma player. 8. Shiro ni ma-drama queen. 9. Njeri ni wafunny. 10. Wangeci ni wa-caring..
Kama hukupata jina yako, ya manzi yako au ya bibi yako, ukipata nyamaza! Iyo no noma.......
The Bible gives many examples of signs that should warn us of the coming end of the age. Six such signs are given by Jesus, two characteristics are given by Paul, and eleven other occurrences are given by the prophets to occur prior to or soon after the end of the age. While we are also told we will not know the time of the End, God obviously wanted us to know when that time was getting closer. As the Christian church is increasingly drawn into the interfaith movement, and as more and more churches go into isolation, preparing to sleep through the growing attacks on their faith, perhaps God knew it would take a few signs to wake us up and remind us that we have work to do.
Unfortunately, many Christians take the verses that tell us we won't know the time of His coming to mean they should ignore any and all scripture that might warn us of this time of tribulation. Others have fallen into the trap of fearing being labeled a "conspiracy theorist" should they display an interest in the Biblical prophecies about our future on Earth. My philosophy is simple. God included it in the Bible and, since God is all knowing, we should trust that it is something we should know and study along with the rest of His Word.
It is increasingly obvious that the time of our Lord's coming is drawing near. Prophecy is being fulfilled daily, and at a faster pace than ever before. Whether you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, or believe Christians will be witness to the full tribulation, wrath, and final judgments, matters not. The beginning of birth pains and the signs of the times should have the same effect on all of us. It should motivate us to save as many souls as we can in the time that we have left. The Great Commission tells us to be disciples to all nations, bringing the message of salvation through Christ to all people. If the Church is raptured before the tribulation, it is important that we leave behind an explanation for the trials and judgments those left behind will face. How else will they recognize the deception of the anti-Christ and seek instead the truth of the Bible? If we are to endure the tribulation along side them, we will need to be prepared to not only share the message of salvation, but share with them the reasons for God's judgment and hold it up as further proof of their need to be saved.
Below is a study of the prophetic signs God gave us as a warning of the approaching end of the age. Many of them are being fulfilled now and many will be fulfilled in the near future. I would encourage you to study prophecy, know what is coming and be prepared to share it with others. Six signs given by Jesus to indicate his coming and the end of the age In Matthew24:3 Jesus was asked, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?" Jesus told his apostles to look for the following signs prior to his second coming and the end of the age.
1. FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."
Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."
In the last several years many have claimed to be the Messiah. Jim Jones and David Koresh are examples of these false christs as well as countless others who are not as newsworthy. These false prophets are a prelude to the ultimate false christ, the antichrist. Many New Age groups, some even NGO's working for the United Nations, are anxiously awaiting the antichrist, preparing the way for his acceptance as the head of the hierarchy of gods and the one who will usher in world peace.
2. WARS Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."
Rumors of wars in all areas of the world now occur frequently thanks to instant media coverage and the availability of a multitude of 24-hour news sources.
Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
More people have been killed in warfare in this century than at any other time in history. As the death toll rises in the Middle East, more and more countries work feverishly to develop devastating weapons of mass destruction. Add to that the expanding threat of terrorism and unpredictable dictators such as Saddam Hussein, and the potential for the outbreak of war exists in nations, kingdoms and places across the globe.
3. FAMINES Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
As white, Christian farmers are driven out of Africa in increasing numbers, and foreigners move in to replace life-sustaining crops with poppies that now supply 25% of the worlds drugs, famine spreads across the African continent. The undernourished are not limited to Africa, however. A large portion of the worlds 5 billion people suffers from a shortage of food.
4. EARTHQUAKES Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
The number and intensity of earthquakes this century is at a level higher than any other time in history. A staggering number of seismic events occur around the world daily. The earthquake seismic monitor IRIS shows all major earthquakes for the last year. Indicated by yellow and red circles, the seismic events of the last 15 days provides strong evidence of the fulfillment of Matthew 24:7 in our day. By contrast, in the years from 1890 to 1900 there was only one major earthquake in the world.
5. TRIBULATIONS Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."
Christians are under attack throughout the world today. In the United States Christians still enjoy freedom to worship God without suffering much more than ridicule, hatred, or discrimination at work and school. However in many other countries such as China, Sudan, Africa, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, and many Muslim nations, Christian suffer much greater persecution and often times death for their faith. During the tribulation this suffering will be worldwide and will continue even to the point of martyrdom. These first 5 signs will increase in intensity and severity as the tribulation approaches, much like the birth pangs or contractions of a pregnant woman worsen as the delivery time approaches.
6. THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."
This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet. People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices. Two characteristics of the end of the age from the Apostle Paul
1. GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."
For anyone who has watched television, read a newspaper, lost a retirement to corporate greed and corruption, or just walked outside their front door, it is obvious this prophecy has been fulfilled by our generation. Our leaders are often corrupt; our cities are filled with crime, brutality, and neon signs proclaiming our sinful, godless nature. The New Age Movement brings in increasing numbers of mystics who claim to be the enlightened ones. They are some of the most educated and influential people in our societies, and yet the most lacking in real truth.
2. APOSTASY (FALLING AWAY FROM THE FAITH) I Timothy 4:1-3 "But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. By means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth."
Churches today are becoming more and more ecumenical, embracing the New Age interfaith agenda, and denying Christ as the only way to salvation. Giving in to the politically correct media and a corrupt society, they have embrace homosexuality as an acceptable alternate lifestyle and preach tolerance and compromise in place of God's truth for the salvation of the world. The environmentalist movement within the New Age movement lures them into a worship of mother earth, belief in past lives, reincarnation, and Karma while demonizing all those who would eat the meat God gave us as nourishment for our bodies.
Eleven fulfillments of Bible Prophecy required for the end of the age
1. EXISTENCE OF A 200,000,000 MAN ARMY IN THE EAST Revelation 9:16 "And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them." An army of that size had never existed until China's army reached that number in the 1960's.
2. REDEVELOPMENT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE (EUROPEAN COMMUNITY) Daniel 2:32-33 "The head of the statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay." Daniel 2:40-43 "Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces. And in that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have the toughness of iron, and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. And in that you saw the iron mixed with clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery." The fourth kingdom of iron is the Roman empire according to Daniel's interpretation of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream. The two legs are the division of the Roman empire into an eastern portion called the Byzantine empire which ended in the 1400's and a western portion based in Rome which ended in the 400's. The nations of Europe since the Roman empire dissolved have never adhered or formed one empire but continue as separate nations, however, the European Union now has 15 Member States and is preparing for the accession of 13 eastern and southern European countries.
3. RETURN OF THE ONE PURE LANGUAGE, HEBREW, TO ISRAEL Zephaniah 3:9 "For then I will return to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent." Prior to the restoration of Israel in 1948, Hebrew was a dead language. Now Hebrew is spoken throughout Israel.
4. REBUILDING OF THE TEMPLE, RESTORATION OF TEMPLE WORSHIP AND ANIMAL SACRIFICES IN JERUSALEM For several end time prophecies to be fulfilled, the temple will have to be rebuilt. Revelation 11:2 "Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the oly city for forty-two months." Daniel 9:27 "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolation, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate." Daniel 9:26 "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary." Some archeologists believe that the temple mount is actually 340 feet south of the Dome of the Rock site, putting the Dome of the Rock within the Court of the Gentiles. This may be the court outside the temple that is left out. There are many groups already working on preparations for the new temple. The blueprints are already done, the temple garments have been made, and there have already been attempts to lay the cornerstone of the temple. The only thing standing in the way of the construction of the new temple is Islam's third holiest site, the Dome of the Rock and government support for such an undertaking. Some possible scenarios for the rebuilding of the temple are as follows: 1. The persuasion and performing of miracles by the Antichrist and False Prophet convinces the Islamic world to approve the rebuilding. 2. The United Nations will negotiate the rebuilding of the temple following a war with the armies from the North (Russia and Islamic forces). This assumes that the war with the armies from the North is not the battle of Armageddon as some feel and that this attack occurs before the rapture or tribulation period begins. The supernatural destruction of the Russian army and Islamic forces will cause an outpouring of Christian worship and zeal amongst the Jewish people who will reconstruct the temple. 3. It is determined that the site of the first two temples is actually south of the Dome of the Rock, and the court of the gentiles (Dome of the Rock) will be left out of the 3rd temple. A group in Israel called the Temple Mount Faithful have obtained most of the clothing, instruments and other equipment required for temple worship and are actively preparing for the laying of the third temple's cornerstone.
5. APPEARANCE OF THE RED HEIFER AFTER 2000 YEARS Numbers 19:2-7 "This is the statute of the law which the Lord has commanded, saying, "Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed. "You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, and it shall be brought outside the camp and be slaughtered in his presence. Next Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and sprinkle some of its blood toward the front of the tent of meeting seven times. "Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight; its hide and its flesh and its blood, with its refuse, shall be burned. "The priest shall then wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward come into the camp, but the priest shall be unclean until evening." A red heifer will be required to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers. In May 1997 the first Red Heifer was born in 2000 years. Another red Heifer was born in Israel in March of 2002.
6. INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE AND TRAVEL Daniel 12:4 "But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase." Billy Graham was quoted as saying, "ninety percent of all the engineers and scientists who have ever lived are alive today." Air travel, space travel, DNA research and human cloning are all examples of the rapid increase in knowledge in our generation.
7. RETURN OF THE ETHIOPIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL Zephaniah 3:10-11 "From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, My dispersed ones, will bring My offerings. In that day you will feel no shame because of all your deeds by which you have rebelled against Me; For then I will remove from your midst your proud, exulting ones, and you will never again be haughty on My holy mountain." In 1984, Operation Moses saw the airlift of 15,000 Jews who had already fled to refugee camps in Sudan to escape starvation. In 1991, Operation Solomon flew 20,000 Jews to Israel from Ethiopia itself. A further airlift began in June of 1999, aimed at transporting the last 3,000 members of the Quara Jewish community from northeastern Ethiopia to Israel.
8. THE RISE OF RUSSIA Ezekiel 38:2,4,8 "Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him. I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them splendidly attired, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them wielding swords. After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them." In order for some end time events to occur Russia will have to be a strong nation with a strong military.
9. RETURN OF RUSSIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL Jeremiah 23:7-8 "Therefore behold, the days are coming declares the Lord, when they will no longer say, as the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of Egypt, but as the Lord lives, who brought up and led back the descendants of the household of Israel from the north land and from all the countries where I have driven them. Then they will live on their own soil." In the 1970's and 1980's there was a mass exodus of Russian Jews out of Communist Russia. In 1999 the Associated Press reported a dramatic increase in the number of Jewish immigrants from Russia, bringing the largest number of Russian Jews to Israel since the early 1990's.
10. TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST Revelation 13:16-17 "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." On May 10, three members of a family in Florida became the first people to receive the biochip implant. Each device, made of silicon and called a VeriChip, is a small radio transmitter about the size of a piece of rice that is injected under a person's skin. It transmits a unique personal ID number whenever it is within a few feet of a special receiver unit. VeriChip's maker describes it as "a miniaturized, implantable, radio frequency identification device (RFID) that can be used in a variety of security, emergency and healthcare applications." Is the biochip the mark of the beast to be used by the antichrist? We can't really know. What is significant is that people are being softened to the idea of a mark or an implant as a means of maintaining security, providing medical information, and regulating a more interdependent world. As attitudes change, fears subside, and people are convinced of the need for such a mark, the true mark of the beast will be easily introduced to the world by the antichrist.
11. PLANS FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT The United Nations, World Trade Organization, International Criminal Court, UN peacekeeping/police force, numerous UN NGO's, and other agencies are preliminary steps to the formation of a one world government. We now have the communications technology, transportation, and the pro-globalization medianecessary to usher in the one world government headed by the antichrist. The increasing terrorist threat and the middle east conflict will only speed up the formation of this governing body as fear and promises of better security make more people willing to give up their national sovereignty for global governance.
12. INSTANT COMMUNICATION AROUND THE WORLD Revelation 11:3, 7-10 "And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophecy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth." Television and the 24-hour news networks make it possible for people around the world to see the dead prophets and rejoice at their deaths. Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." Luke 21:32 "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place."