A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

LETTER TO ALSHAABAB

Hi, I hope you are okay wherever you are,
planning an attack or listening to Jihadist
preaching. I am not okay. I would first like
to explain who I am.
I am a Kenyan Wanjiku who has been living
peacefully in my country. I wake up early in
the morning, I hustle up for breakfast, miss
a shower because I did not have money to
buy water and put on my worn out shoes
ready for the day's hustle. Sir I have two
children, a boy named Ace, a girl named
Taraji and their mum is called Fatuma. My
wife works at a hotel for tourists along the
beachline and I have no constant job. Sir
every five years I go to the ballot to vote for
change. I have no idea how policies are made
or who makes them.
Now sir the reason I write this letter is to
inform you that that day you attacked a
church in the Coast, that was my son who
stayed with a bullet in his head for many
days, the day you attacked a bus on its way
to Eastleigh, that little girl who survived is
my daughter. To add to that, the day you
attacked a club in Mombasa, am happy to
report to you that my wife died because she
was in that hotel. Now I hear that my
bouncer cousin is dead in Mbaraki, my uncle
officer died in the car at Pangani and my
aunt from Kiambu died on that Thika road
attack. Now I have something to tell you
First congratulations, you've succeeded so
far in harming me while I have done nothing
wrong just liberating your brothers from
you. Two, you've made your point you're
here to harm me. But let me inform you, we
have always stood together against our
enemies no matter how decided we might
look. Revenge is not our motto but you must
pay for every drop of blood. You hide your
cowardice behind a religion that disowns you
and your dispicable acts but be sure, we are
going to step on you hard like a truck on a
cockroach . We will win!! Too bad you wont
be here to see us spitting on your grave.
Yours in pain WANJIKU.
PLEASE PASS THIS LETTER AROUND AS A TRUE
PATRIOT UNTIL IT GETS TO THE ENEMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment