A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thursday 12 March 2015

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has criticised Chelsea'splayers for their reaction to his Champions League red card, brandingthe Blues "11 babies".

The PSG striker was given his marching orders for a challenge on Oscar in the first half and the Sweden international was unimpressed by the reaction of the opposition
The Sweden international was dismissed after 31 minutes following a collision with Blues midfielder Oscar, with the likes of John Terry, Nemanja Matic and Gary Cahill surrounding referee Bjorn Kuipers immediately after the challenge.

And Ibrahimovic was far from impressed with Chelsea's players and the referee, insisting that he attempted to pull out of the tackle.

"When I saw the red card I was like 'the guy doesn't know what he's doing' or maybe he saw something else," he said.



"The worst is what I see when I get the red card - all the Chelsea players come around. It felt like I had 11 babies around me. I pulled out because I saw him also coming.

"I don't know if he [Oscar] was acting afterwards or where I hit him. It doesn't matter. We won the game and we went through so we will see what happens."

Thiago Silva headed home as PSG battled back from 2-1 down in extra-time to book their place in the quarter-finals of the competition and Ibrahimovic hailed the Ligue 1 champions for recovering despite being down to 10 men.

He added: "It was an amazing performance because we were playing with one less, even in extra-time, so they should have all the credit they can get. They played with big hearts. We showed quality and big heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment