A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Sunday 8 June 2014

Misterseed is in hot soup again these time from Kenyan Women and Men married to White people

An open Letter to: Misterseed

Dear Mr. Seed,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Kenyan Women and Men married to White people regarding your horrible comments at a Kenyan Pre-Wedding Party in Nottingham..... To Advice you that before you open your mouth in Public in the future, please make sure you get YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!! As for me I have been living with my so called White Person Husband for more than 15 years and for your information I have no recollection of any day me and my children have ever woken up or gone to bed after a Sandwich meal and of all my Parties and Kenyan visitors who have been to my house none of them seem to remember or seen any Sandwich meals in my house; as you seem to imagine in your imaginary head, maybe you need to get out more and see how the other half live instead of imagining and giving Kenyans the wrong information. “In an Ideal World… "I wish I could Invite you to my House (Which will NEVER Happen) and you sit down to taste Kenyan Ugali, Mukimo and Nyama Choma made by & courtesy of my Husband @David Phillips who is your.. “These people..” as you call them. If KK told you he ate Swangwiches all the years he lived with his Beautiful Children’s Mum,maybe its time you realised that fortunately everyone’s mixed race marriages Homes/House lives are different just like every other Kenyan home. My advice to you as a respected “UK Kenyan Elder” is “Respect is earned! and if you want people to respect you please respect them as well” “Tuheshimiane Mzee!” I feel embarrassed for you when you think that you need to talk bull… to be recognised by Kenyans forgetting that you already earned your recognition years ago. I will be forwarding the Video of you trashing Kenyan Mixed Marriages to your so called Friend Mr. Muchemi the Ex- Kenyan Ambassador after you showed off his Son’s Wedding Pictures in Barcelona claiming how much you enjoyed yourself at the wedding but your actualThoughts were Hypocritical knowing you never approved of that Marriage. We are in 2014 please get over it and live your life and let us live ours.....end off!!

PS; Rember: Money & Fame can buy us everything apart from Class or Dignity.

Thank You.
By Mrs. Mercy Phillips Proud and Happy to be married to my White-Husband)I Janet Africanacts Wainaina
Anne Petals
Pls post you tube link as hii NI Kama ndrama! Honestly on someone elSes turf cha!!
Like2Jun 3 at 1:19am
Lucy Leary
Public Apology is what we need to hear from him,News are spreading fast!!!please put an urgent Apology on your site Mr seed ...
Like1Jun 3 at 7:38am
Njeri Kariuki
That's very serious
Like1Jun 3 at 3:09pm
EYvonne Maisha
Mzee KK on it again...not surprised. Ebu well said! Didn't he not learn his lesson years back when he got smacked for running his mouth. Then went lying that he got robbed. 
EditedLike1Jun 3 at 6:31pm
Winnie Kayamba
Yawa! Dead serious eeeeh.
LikeJun 3 at 6:38pm
Sue Kip
Big! Big! Shame! On! Him!!!
Like1Jun 5 at 3:51pm
Like1Jun 5 at 3:52pm
Carol Mimz
The man is entitled to his opinion. freedom of speech nayo.
Like1Jun 5 at 7:15pm
MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips
Carol Mimz Yeap! Everyone is entitled to their own Opinions as long as they are not offensive or Bigotted. Bigup! For your world where everyone accepts everyone's opinions.
Like2Jun 5 at 8:24pm
Es Nduku Weber
Na kweli UMESEMA...that´s my gal.
Like2Jun 5 at 10:02pm
Es Nduku Weber
If tthe guy has issues with whitefolks, what the fuck is he doing in their country, arundi home.Which planet is he living in.Somebody needs to have a serious talk with him.What a shame
Like2Jun 5 at 10:16pm
MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips
Es Nduku Weber True, true!! There are very clever people in this world especially in UK who earn their living by insulting others & at the end of the day they are paid regardless of what they day. They will never compliment other Kenyans when they've done good unless you are their Family/Friend but wait until Bad things happen they are always the first ones to share other Kenyans downfall. But this time I just had enough of them, kind of people.
Like1Jun 5 at 10:39pm
MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips
PS: Es Nduku Weber they are also expats in how other people live in their houses even when they've never been to any houses coz they don't mix & stick to their own.
LikeJun 5 at 10:48pm
Like1Thursday at 11:13pm
Kemunto Matini Cutler
But Mister Seed will never recognise anything good. He is biased through and through. 
I got a runners up in Britain's top designer competition and several awards that made me as a Kenyan want to share my happiness with my country mates, I wrote to mister seed excited of my achievements as a Kenya and because of my surname, he never even bothered to reply.
It's high time some of us stopped these racism, over the years I have found racism to be very common among some of us Kenyans. 
It's most rude to come to someone's home and start ridiculously offending them.
Mister Seed sound start respecting people.
Bad attitude makes people wonder what kind of elder you really are.
That said, congratulations to the newly married couple.
Like4Friday at 3:39am
Kemunto Matini Cutler
People like Mister Seed live a sheltered life. They don't mix with mzungu otherwise they won't be black enough.
That's why he will not know what happens in our homes. I have never known how to cook Ugali but my white husband is an expert. 
Educate Mister Seed please.
EditedLike3Friday at 3:44am
MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips
Kemunto Matini Cutler I know what you mean, if he thinks he wouldn't benefit from you & you won't invite him to come and pose on pictures then splash  them on his website he's not interested. But if you were family he'd be there bragging as he's doing now all he talks about is his children 🚸 going to University  not realising us & our children went t there & don't need to talk abou it. I don't think there any Kenyan children un UK whose children are not archiving in different ways. As I said he needs to get out more coz he doesn't realise how Kenyans have moved on the last 15years where he's Stuck in.
Like2Friday at 9:03am
Wanjiru Maina
Thanks Mercy I was there and felt like sinking but thanks God i was able to hold as i didnt want to cause any Drama at my friends function.For his information am very beautiful for eating them so called sandwiches and very happy with my whitest man.and my credit cards are still intact since he mentioned white people don't work they are always in debt and consumes sandwiched.
Like1Friday at 1:47pm
Pollyn Lovely Gitau
I kept my mouth shut purely coz it was George and Monica's day... This is my opinion on him once a knob always a knob.. Fucking dickhead
Like2Friday at 1:47pm
LikeFriday at 1:56pm
MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips
Wanjiru MainaKettle calling other black!! We all know who is on the Dole & bleeds the system & lives off others...Pollyn Lovely Gitau you missed that part on the video 📹.
Like1Friday at 1:59pm
Janet Africanacts Wainaina
So where is the video?
LikeFriday at 2:24pm
Lucy Leary
Kemunto Matini Cutler that email address on his site does not work,or he does not use it,as it happened to me ,i had to call him to get the correct email,since i was not getting any reply .correct email address is .MISTERSEEDUK@GMAIL.COM.would have loved to read your story,congrats on the work you do
Like2Friday at 2:25pm
Lucy Leary
MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips video will probably put our minds at rest,plus am eager to hear for myself what was said.lol
EditedLike2Friday at 2:27pm
Kemunto Matini Cutler
Thanks MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips and Lucy Leary too late to want him writing anything about my Kenya pride but thanks for letting me know 
Like2Friday at 7:14pm
John Kmaina
from your explanation there seems to be grounds and evidence to seek legal redress on racism offences and it is worth speaking to a lawyer or citizen advice bureau on the issue. misterseed must remember this is not in Kenya where you can go about insulting others. He was recently ordered by the court to pay a hefty amount for using his website to denigrate a lawyer and you could perhaps use that judgement to show his pattern of behaviour
Like2Friday at 7:56pm
Like5Yesterday at 1:27am
Like3Yesterday at 1:45am
Cecy Vero
I don't know why people bother with other people's affairs. It's good to live your life & stop getting to slate others for the choice they made for their lives please.
Like2Yesterday at 2:11pm
Mary Njeri Gatimu-Manders
"A cripple bites the hand that feeds it"...One cannot live in UK and then insult the white people. People have very selective memories. It's the white man who has made him who he is. If he does not like white people he should go back where he came from. Take it further MercyWambui Kiprotich Phillips, if he personally insulted you and your husband. It's not on.
EditedLike1Yesterday at 9:11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment