A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Tuesday 19 May 2015

AM A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER

POETRY AT ITS FINEST WRITTEN BY POET BERNARD OWOR

i'm_a_lover_not_a-64719

I am a lover not a fighter, thou I came from the gutter
You could be big and muscular and I weak and slender
Between brains and brawn, am the former not the latter
But in a war of courtship, I bet you that you’ll surrender

Intimacy and romance indeed are my bread and my butter
You could have killer looks while mine scare the female gender
Yet they become enchanted just by hearing my idle chatter
For it entices their souls with the pleasures that I can render

You could be an intellectual with several PhDs on your platter
I’m a master in the art of sexual healing and a heart ache fender
When it comes to ladies my moves will always be way smarter
My touch is so sensual full of warmth, love and care so tender

I seduce with the truth, and I mean every word that I utter
You could lie to the tooth applying the tactics of a pretender
But I am a smooth operator blessed with sweet poetic patter
For pure satisfaction ladies know am the most trusted vender

Even thou my pockets or wallet may be thin and yours fatter
You could be so filthy rich and with the ladies a huge spender
Still I am a true romantic who conquers ladies with my natter
I can’t shower them with gifts but I gift them with splendor

I’m not one to hit and run am a true gentleman not a deserter
I only treat ladies with great respect every day of the calendar
Ladies are not sexual objects to play with and then just scatter
They are a blessing to have and to love with no hidden agenda

You could be a professional but to me that does not matter
Because am a poet, a love doctor and a broken heart mender
It’s the reason I can boldly claim without a doubt or a stutter
That when it comes to affections of love I have no contender

No comments:

Post a Comment