A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Saturday 5 September 2015

Women are chasing after me – Former street boy, Bonoko

By Brian Okoth, Citizen Digital


BONOKO

Ghetto Radio presenter James Kimani Kangethe, alias Bonoko, has revealed that women – both young and old are lusting after him.

Speaking to Citizen TV, the former street boy said his life, which took a U-turn from discomfort in the streets to being a widely followed presenter, has been the ‘magnet’ that has attracted many women.

“I recently met a woman who offered to buy me a car. However, after keenly looking into her, I saw she is way older than me. I wondered if I heeded to her love calls, how would I  approach my parents, and introduce her to them as my fiancée?”

The presenter said his job has enabled him to rent a house for his mother, buy a motorcycle for his brother, support his other siblings; and above all – buy himself a car; Subaru model.

Bonoko rose to fame six years ago, after being interviewed by one of our local TV stations as an eye-witness to a shooting incident in Nairobi’s Ngara area.

He was then taken in by Ghetto Radio’s MajiMaji, who trained him on radio presenting skills and later started his career at the station where he co-hosts a daily reggae show.

 


GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK

No comments:

Post a Comment