A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thursday 25 October 2012

Man U Man U FansNiaje! Niaje! .......My husband BEATS ME every time Man-Utd LOSES


I am contemplating divorce because I do not think I can go on with this marriage. I got married 4 years ago and every time English Premier League, FA cup, Capital One Cup or EUFA champion’s league are ongoing am usually in trouble.

My husband is a die-hard fan of Manchester United and would do anything if his team wins or loses. When it loses any match I end up being on the receiving end and since I heard the team is nick named Red Devils I am wondering if my husband is a devil worshiper.

Anyway I am just tired of bandages on my face whenever Man-U loses because I receive a serious beating which has affected me psychologically. I now fear him a lot though when Man-U wins like last night he is the best man in the world.

I do not know what to do. I am tired of being beaten all in the name of a football team.

Can’t they just win all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment