A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Monday 22 April 2013


Morning President Uhuru. I am a 34 year old man running an Audit firm, married with 2 lovely son.s. I graduated from University in 2002 and in 2003, I got 5 lucrative job opportunities. Lets just say I graduated at the right time since Kibaki had just gotten into power and the economy started growing after years of stagnated growth. In 2007 I quit employment and set up an Audit firm to cater for the Professional needs of SME. Mr President, I started the firm in a 1 room office without an employee but now I occupy half a wing at Uniafric House with 10 employees. My Kids go to a private school and I own a home in a middle class estate. Both me and my wife drive. I owe all these to the good governance that emphasised on economic prosperity from Kibaki. Mr President, this is what I would like your presidency to offer: An environment that allows any hardworking person to make it despite his/her background, Kibaki provided this environment and we now have many young millionaires. I dont know how Kibaki did it, but I believe you have what it takes to do even better. I want equal access to opportunities, security, systems and institutions that work. Have a blessed week Mr President

No comments:

Post a Comment