A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Wednesday 27 March 2013

I LOVE KENYA TOO MUCH. TOO MUCH. And i'd rather live in peace with an empty wallet

Open LETTER to BLOGGERS…Cabu Gah

Dear Bloggers,
I dont know who you are working for...I dont know which politician has made You their Minister for Social Media Affairs...AND I AM NOT SAYING it’s wrong, No...It’s perfectly fine... But Listen here, if this country goes to the dogs...If this country goes up in flames...If this beautiful country falls apart... YOU MAY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY. Are You writting the truth? Are You reporting facts? Are You on the side of justice? Can You prove Your claims??

Fellow Bloggers, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CREATIVITY to burn this country! Hitler used propaganda. Rwanda used propaganda. Sierra Leone used propaganda. And Liberia used propaganda too. And through media PROPAGANDA,those countries went through the DARKEST MOMENTS Ever! NO AMOUNT of Salary is Enough to cover up the destruction of a Nation.

I LOVE KENYA TOO MUCH. TOO MUCH. And i'd rather live in peace with an empty wallet,than push political propaganda just for 32 cents. I am NOT JUDAS. I WILL NOT BETRAY MY COUNTRY. Social Media Bloggers, from Facebook, to twitter to the Kenya Daily Post, I ASK YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD, NEVER LET A SALARY compromise Your Morals. PUT THIS BEAUTIFUL NATION FIRST. ALWAYS.

And May God bless Your creativity, talents, gifts and social media skills. Now and Forever more.

KENYA NI JINA. Nchi ni WEWE.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

No comments:

Post a Comment