A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Friday 19 December 2014

I slapped Millie Odhiambo because she assaulted Joyce Laboso, GatunduSouth MP Moses Kuria says

Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria has said that he slapped Mbita MP Millie Odhiambo because she assaulted Joyce Laboso who is the Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly.
Kuria, in a phone interview with Classic FM on Friday morning, however dismissed allegations by Odhiambo that she was stripped at Parliament amid the chaos over the Security Bill on Thursday.

“That woman is mad. Millie is mad. She just went there and stripped. Nobody tried to undress her. She undressed herself. She was undressing there and she had very smelly underpants and she was screaming like a mad woman all the time. I think she was on drugs or something,” Kuria said.
But Odhiambo in a post recounting the incident on her Facebook page says:
“I was boxed in the eye by Moses Kuria as one permanent drunk pulled my panty and another two pulled up my dress. But I am not of the' ayayayaya, you slapped me fame'!"
In the post that has been widely shared and commented on, Odhiambo claims that she was not cowed by Kuria and other unnamed MPs' attempts to strip her.
“Moses Kuria amejua why am MP Mbita elected and not appointed. Plus learn, we pride as a people in nakedness na wamejua (sic).
"When they tried to undress me I completed the process for them. I am fearfully and wonderfully made and have no embarrassment over my body. I cannot and will not be intimidated using my sexuality,” she says.
Kuria concluded his interview by saying “If I was to strip her, I would have better choices.”
The chaos in the National Assembly as MPs met for a special sitting on the contentious Security Bill included the tearing of order papers, bado mapambano chants and singing.
Homa Bay MP Gladys Wanga was also caught on camera pouring water on Laboso.
Parliament passed Security Laws (Amendment) Bill 2014 and also approved Joseph Nkaissery's nomination as Interior Cabinet Secretary despite the chaos.
The Bill is now expected to be assented into law and Nkaissery sworn in by President Uhuru Kenyatta.

No comments:

Post a Comment